So what is geopathic stress?
"Geo" meaning Earth and "pathy" meaning suffering or disease. In short geopathic stress is the suffering or disease of the Earth. It is a general term used for a variety of energies emanating from the Earth that may cause discomfort and/or ill health to human beings, animals and plants. Geopathic stress occurs when the Earth's electromagnetic field becomes distorted. This can occur due to a number of reasons both natural and manmade, such as:
- Underground water streams
- Fissures and cracks
- Mining /fracking
- Major pipework
- Scenes of trauma
- Digging for a pool
- Fallen trees
- and much much more.
Spending prolonged time above areas of geopathic stress, such as having your bed, work chair, or living room couch on these lines can have a negative impact of your life and health. Most geopathic stress lines are around 1.2 meters in width.
Geo Harmony focuses on locating and balancing the following
- Geological faults
- Geo-magnetic lines
- Ley Lines
- Nexus points
- Underground water lines
- Negative psychic impressions
- Hartman and curry grids
As part of a geobiology audit additional processes such as blessings, sending high vibrational energy through the omphalos of the site and the locating of various energy points that can increase the vibrancy of the occupants life are located.
Geopathic stress apparently does not CAUSE any illness, but lowers one’s immunity exerting a weak, but continuous stress on DNA. According to the Dulwich Health Society, ”the most common indications of GS are: resistance to medical treatment, a feeling of being run-down and exhausted, depression, nervousness, loss of appetite, pallor and allergy to food, affected by electricity and not absorbing the necessary vitamins and minerals. Not wanting to go to bed and when in bed: insomnia, restless sleep, feeling cold, cramps, tingling in arms and legs, sleep walking, grinding of teeth, nightmares and fatigue and muzzy head in the morning. Children are often bed wetting and babies continuously crying.”
Dulwich Health Society, USA, studied over 25,000 people with ill health and concluded that the following groups are Geopathically Stressed (GS):
100% of people who get SECONDARY CANCER.
95% of people who get CANCER were sleeping and/or working in a GS place before or at the time the cancer was diagnosed.
95% of children who are HYPERACTIVE, have LEARNING DISABILITIES or are DIFFICULT TO CONTROL.
95% of people who get Aids.
80% of parents/caregivers who ABUSE CHILDREN.
80% of DIVORCES are by one or both partners being GS.
80% of couples who CANNOT HAVE BABIES, one or both are GS.
80% of women who have a miscarriage.
80% of babies who died of COT DEATH.
70% of M.E. (Post Viral Fatigue) sufferers.
70% of people who are ALLERGIC TO FOOD/DRINK.
One of the most common symptoms of being affected by geopathic stress (if running under the bed) is sleep disturbances. From insomnia, resteless legs, tingling in feets and hands, teeth grinding, bed wetting, babies continuously crying, rolling out or falling out of bed and sleep walking to vivid and at times disturbing dreams most sleep disturbances can be attributed to geopathic stress underneath the bed.
Other symptoms include
- Unexplained illness
- Fatigue, run down, exhaustion, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Depression, poor concentration or brain fog
- Immune suppression, constant flus/infections
- Tendency for the development (often rapid) of cancerous tumors
- Hormonal and infertility problems
- Repeated miscarriages
- Chronic neurological diseases
- Resistance to medical treatment
- Out of character outbursts
- Joint pain
- Panic attacks and much more
Medically Geopathic stress zones have been shown to cause the following
- Increased pulse frequency
- Increase in the extra systole in the electrocardiogram indicating an influence on the heart and blood circulatory system
- Reactions from cerebralcurrentsEEG indicating an influence on the central nervous system and endocrine system
- Increase of the stress type reactions of the bodys immune system including a slow down in the reaction time to stress.
- Differences in the body's muscle current potential
- Affect the polarity of the body's cells
- An increased bacteria, viral and tumour cell development.
Here are some of the physical signs that geopathic stress may be present
- Ants, termites, wasps and bees (bees produce more honey when on stress lines)
- Slugs, snails and millipedes
- Owls and snakes
- Cats are renowned for being attracted to geopathic stress
- Cankers (cancer like knots in tree trunks)
- Twisted or leaning trees (growing to avoid the stress)
- Bare lawn patches
- Gaps in hedges
- Infertile fruit trees
- Plants failing to thrive
- Cracks in brickwork
- Constant mechanical breakdown of electrical
- Buzzing sound on phone lines
- Areas or rooms that are unusually cols or damp
- Food goes off quicker than normal
- Clutter accumulation
As energy is the governing force in all life there are so many affects, changes and influences that can be attributed to unbalanced energy systems that it would be impossible to list them all. The above list however has been taken from the Australian College of Environmental Studies to which I am a student.
For the purpose of my audits all geopathic stress is located using the practice dowsing, generally with L rods.